Discussion Topics

« Return to Announcements

Ultra Surf 8.9 - latest version is out for download

Finally they have come up with new version, cause many people have came up with new blocking technique of US 8.8, so thanx to Ultra reach people for latest version and for their continuous effort to bring censorship down..

for download visit

http://www.rajeshrana.net/2008/04/16/ultra-surf-89-latest-version-is-out-for-download/

Replies to this Topic

Looks nice to have a new version.

Lets how it works and may be we will need to improve it also later down the line.

why cannot work with mine..always failed connecting server...

its not working on my PC we use office LAN and internet speed is around 20 K bytes per sec please help please tell the minimum requirements for ultra surf to work

This PC has Fortiguard. I find it difficult to navigate towards anything worthwhile. As expected I'm unable to download this, I just get the fortiguard block screen.

I'm getting tired is there anything I can do? Incidentally, the way this PC is set up is very strange, for instance I can't just use a proxy because they've taken away the prompts that allow you to enter one.

tanks very good

sir i am not able to download this setup file as my collg. authorities have blocked it using watchguard proxy system..... plz help me out... i was using the 8.8 version earlier but now everytime i log in, it fails to connect to the server......... plz guide me about what to do????

Thanks you are the best

my regards

plz send me latest version of ultrasurf through Email,my email id is  rizu79@gmail.com

thanks

apart of ultrasuft, did u all have another choice type of program?

because when i use ultrasuft, suddenly it disconneting..

if i use it everydays, can server block it?

im successfuly in within your account but pliz help me to download latest vrsion that is fast and can not be interupted by network error and send it by my mail bye

try this http://rajeshrana.net/ultrasurf/

Edited Tue, Jun 9, 2009 5:47 PM

-----: Download Paltalk Software and Earn 100 Rs. Cash :-------

Paltalk Basic Registration 300x250px

se these links and badges to spread the word about SponsoredTweets. When a tweeter signs up using one of your links or badges you will receive 10% of SponsoredTweets portion of revenue for each successful transaction that Tweeter makes.

If you sign up an Advertiser you will earn 5% of Sponsored Tweets earnings for each transaction they make. Earnings expire after two years per referral. generating your referral link We're busy generating a referral link for you to use. It should be ready any moment. Please refresh to see it. your link This is your link to give out to people.

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite